What to Do When Your Mouth Is Too Spooky for Halloween
- Posted on: Oct 15 2017
Halloween is just around the corner, and you may be ready to get out the pumpkins and decor, and head to the nearest haunted house. However, if you have a mouth full of teeth (or lack thereof) that are too spooky for Halloween, then you should get them fixed from one of our dentists at Woodside Dental.
If your mouth is particularly haunting because you have enough missing teeth to fill a cup, then there are several options to consider including dentures, dental implants, or a dental bridge.
- Dentures: There are two types of dentures: full and partial. Depending on your particular oral condition, your dentist will help you determine which is the better option.
- Dental Implants: Implants are the most permanent option you have. Dental implants involve implanting a metal device into your gums and then affixing a dental crown to the top— the combination of the two act as your tooth’s root and the tooth itself.
- Dental Bridge: A dental bridge is a device that is affixed to your surrounding teeth and then has false teeth that are attached to it.
Depending on how discolored your teeth are and the cause, our dentists will come up with a suitable treatment plan including options such as whitening or dental veneers.
- Whitening: We offer both in-office and at-home whitening treatments to help patients get rid of surface level stains.
- Veneers: If your teeth are severely stained and cannot be treated with a whitening agent, we may recommend that you get dental veneers. A porcelain dental veneer is an artificial tooth that is permanently glued to your natural tooth— giving you a whole new smile in the process.
If you feel like you’re wearing a Halloween costume all year long because of your teeth are less than perfect, schedule an appointment with Woodside Dental to learn more about your options.
Posted in: Dental Services